How to Clean your Leather Bags, Wallets, and Belts
December 13, 2022
Accidentally spilled coffee or wine on your bag? Your leather bag starting to show stains and looked rugged?
Have no fear. This article guide you on cleaning your leather bag easily and with minimum effort on your part. At the end of the day, your leather bags will end up looking like new and smells good.
Some Common Do and Don’t for Cleaning Leather
1.Do not use water as much as possible, as this could stain the material. It also leave a weird smell.
2. If possible, do try using a steam cleaner.
3. Do apply cleaning products made with oils and waxes, like WEPOS Leather Cleaner – this cleans while also moisturizing the furniture, preventing it from drying out and cracking and protecting it from future dirt and stains
Things you need:
Leather Cleaner is a specialised cleaner for the thorough and gentle treatment of nearly all types of smooth leather coverings in homes, commercial premises and automobiles.
Leather Cleaner removes all signs of greasy marks, stains, stubborn soiling and dirt spots. It also moisturises and freshens up the leather surfaces.
Stain Remover Singapore
For carpets and upholstered furniture. Universal stain remover for gentle, deep and simple elimination of soiling and stain-generating substances. Also removes tiresome and unpleasant odours, refreshes the carpet. Also suitable for textiles.
We recommend the use of Leather Cleaner for maintaining your leather bags. Leather Cleaner is a special cleaner for the thorough and gentle treatment of nearly all types of smooth leather coverings. It gently removes all signs of greasy marks, stains, stubborn soiling and dirt spots. In addition, it moisturises and freshens up the leather surfaces.
How to clean the exterior of your leather bag:
1. Spray undiluted Leather Cleaner onto a soft-slightly moistened cloth or sponge.
2. Wipe the surface to be treated using a circular motion.
3. Take up dissolved dirt and subsequently wipe over again thoroughly with a dry cloth.
4. Repeat the procedure again in case of particular stubborn soiling.
How to clean the interior of your leather bag:
Stain Remover is specially formulated for gentle, deep and simple elimination of soiling and stain-generating substances. What’s more, it also removes tiresome and unpleasant odours, and refreshes the interior of your wallet/ bag at the same time.
1. Blot off any liquids with an absorbable cloth.
2. Spray stain remover onto the contaminated area, allow to work-in for 2 – 3 minutes and then take up the loosened stain with a clean cloth or absorbent paper.
3. Then dab dry.
4. In case of stubborn contamination, a soft brush may be used as assistance. Now brush the treated area.
5. During drying, do not touch the treated spot.
6. After drying, steam clean thoroughly.
Looking for Professional Bag Cleaners in Singapore?
While we do not offer professional bag cleaning services, you may like to check out Her World Plus recommendations for professional bag cleaning.