How to Clean your Terracotta Floor Tiles
Items you need:
Tile and Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline
Tile and Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline is a powerful basic cleaner concentrate for the gentle removal of old floor care product residues, stubborn dirt, crusted on grease and yellowed patches. Tile and Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline may be used for all interior and exterior alkali-resistant surfaces. For tiles, ceramic floor panels, porcelain and natural stones. Also for plastic, PVC and rubber coatings. Ideal for basic cleaning before applying protection and care products.
We recommend the use of Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline. Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline facilities thorough, powerful and gentle removal of old floor care residues, polish films, wax and self-gloss layers, stubborn dirt, fat encrustations, yellowing and nicotine deposits. Soiling can be easily washed off with water.
How to Clean your Terracotta Tiles
1. Vacuum the area to be cleaned before mopping.
2. Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline diluted with water up to 1:10 and distribute with a scrubber or sponge.
3. Allow Tile & Stone Basic Cleaner Alkaline to work in briefly.
4. Remove the dissolved residues with a scrubber and take up with a sponge, suction cleaner or wiping cloth.
5. Wash again thoroughly with lots of water.