Mould Removal Service
Mould is a naturally occurring organism which plays a major role in the earth’s ecosystem. They are the most important part of nature’s ability to recycle. These microscopic fungi exist everywhere except under water, parts of the Arctic and Antarctic, and in artificial environments like clean rooms. Fungi have to depend on other organisms or on the forces of nature to carry them to a food source, or to bring food to them. Mould spores and mould fragments are in the air we breathe.
Moulds produce allergens (substances that can cause an allergic reaction), irritants and, sometimes, toxic substances. Inhaling or touching mould spores may cause an allergic reaction, such as sneezing, a runny nose, red eyes and skin rash. Moulds can also cause asthma attacks. Mould associated with damp buildings can trigger nasal congestion, sneezing, cough, wheeze, respiratory infections and worsen asthma and allergic conditions
If you don’t have proper ventilation in your bathroom, excess moisture can lead to mould growth in your shower. Now mould removal is easy with our Wepos mould remover.
It removes stains and kills mould and other bacteria and the fungus. It’s safe for most surfaces, including tile, grout, vinyl, and plastic, but should not be used on fabric. It’s the go-to bathroom cleaner for many people who say it’s easy to use and effective. Customers say it’s taken out even the toughest mould with ease and leaves their bathroom gleaming.
Some note, however, that the smell of chlorine can be strong, so make sure you have enough ventilation when using it. Alternatively, you can use Wepos mould remover chlorine free.