Hi-Glitz the only such store known to offer such a wide and comprehensive range of d-i-y easy to use and safe products to meet your cleaning needs. The unique products available are imported from Germany and are of a very high quality. These are customised and designed for cleaning, restoring, beautifying and protection for specific materials
DESCRIPTION OF Hi-G Permanent Anti-Slip (1 Liter)
- Hi-G permanent anti-slip roughens the surface of slippery tiles and natural stone floors, as well as enamel and ceramic shower trays and baths
- This product is ideal for localised application. From now on, you will never be afraid of slipping in the bathroom, on the steps or in the porch!
- It is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
Hi-G Permanent Anti-Slip
* Anti-Slip treatment for natural stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles
* Provides the floor with Anti-Slip properties with minimal change to the appearance
* Permanently alters the surface of the tiles
* Easy to apply
Hi-G Anti-Slip is necessary for surfaces that can be dangerous when wet such as slippery pool surround patios; entrances to shopping centres; kitchens and bathrooms at home.
For Best Results ensure the surface is free from any grease and dirt and that existing coatings or barriers are removed. We recommend the floor should be cleaned using WEPOS Porcelain Cleaner
Always test the product on a small area or sample piece of material first. Rinse the surface well after carrying out any tests.
Always ensure you are wearing a hand gloves for safety equipment when applying Hi-G Anti-Slip.
Dosage: For floors, dilute Hi-G “Permanent Anti-Slip” 1:1 with water.
4 -8 min Enamel
7-10 min Natural stone and concrete
7-15 min Ceramic tiles, shower trays and baths
- Clean the surface to be treated and remove traces of grease and old polish etc.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with water (using a floor cloth or a mop).
- In the case of floor, remove excess water using a sponge or water vacuum cleaner.
- Let the surface dry naturally.
- Ensure that any surfaces being treated are well screened off so that the liquid remains on these surfaces.
- Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- Apply the (diluted) product using a sponge and make sure that the surface remains moistened by the product during the action period.
- After the action period rinse (neutralize) the surface using WEPOS porcelain cleaner, diluted according to the instructions on the label.
- Rinse with water to remove any residue.
- In the case of floors with an insufficient anti-slip effect, repeat the treatment but this time uses undiluted Hi-G “Permanent Anti-Slip”.
Colorless to slightly yellow aqueous liquid
Specific gravity approx. 1 g/ml 500 ml
First Aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor.
If swallowed. DO NOT induce vomiting
Keep out of reach of children
Not to be taken
Disclaimer: Since the use of this product is beyond the control of either the seller or manufacturer, their only obligation shall be to replace any quantity of the product which is proven defective. They cannot assume any risk or liability for results obtained nor can they accept damages in excess of the purchase price of the product itself, which does not include labuor or any consequential damages resulting from the use of this product. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended use shall be solely the responsibility of the user.
Call Hi-Glitz 68584477 for more information